Is normal to NOT want to talk about your sister's sex life with her (I'm a girl)?

So I feel like this is a stupid question because I can't imagine ANYONE wanting to talk about sex with a sibling but apparently I'm weird according to my sister. She knows I'm uncomfortable with but she keeps trying to talk about have sex and makeing out with her boyfriend with me. I tell her that I... show more So I feel like this is a stupid question because I can't imagine ANYONE wanting to talk about sex with a sibling but apparently I'm weird according to my sister. She knows I'm uncomfortable with but she keeps trying to talk about have sex and makeing out with her boyfriend with me. I tell her that I don't want to talk about that kind stuff with her and she either tells me that I'm not being a good sister or that I'm acting like a guy. What dose not want to talk about how She's doing keegle exersizes to **** her guy better a guy thing? Am I really that weird? Do siblings really just talk about sex a lot?