Do they like me?

There are these two older girls. 1 and 2. 1 started laughing loudly and at great length at one of my jokes asked me to repeat it to her, she was eavesdropping in my conversation. She smiled the whole time I was talking and later teases me.1 starts butting into my conversations and responding to stuff I say to other... show more There are these two older girls. 1 and 2. 1 started laughing loudly and at great length at one of my jokes asked me to repeat it to her, she was eavesdropping in my conversation. She smiled the whole time I was talking and later teases me.1 starts butting into my conversations and responding to stuff I say to other people or laugh at stuff I say. She gets red and smiles while talking to me and doesn't look me in the eye. 1 smiles at me a lot, when I say hi she blushes. Her friend 2 asks me to talk to 1 and joke around with her, chase her around talk to her tell her stories and jokes. 2 asks me to be around them and 1 seems embarrassed or has an attitude but still wants to talk to me and when they took turns with selfies next to me she asked me to get closer and after that I could only be next to 1 in selfies and wants me really close. They both laugh at stuff I say 1 finds any way to compliment me and tries to talk to me. 1 teases me after we talk.2 came and got me for a picture when 1 wore something nice that showed cleavage when she never wears anything like that and she blushed.They both do stuff young girls do when flirting. At first 2 had me talk to 1 and I can't speak to her and she can't speak to me. She directed me to talk to 1. Well 2 offered me a ride when it was unnecessary and apprehensive when I accepted.2 cant talk to me in front of 1. 2 said me and her would be dancing partners. 2 talks to me when 1 isn't around. 2 approaches me with 1 but I can only talk to 1
2 answers 2