Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

What does it mean if an attractive women prefers to be single?

She has options but wants to focus on other more important things at this time such as her education or career or just working on herself in general

Women don’t run on men. Nothing is wrong with a woman being single.

Means she wants to work on herself, or is enjoying her line up of friends with benefits or one night stands. If she is single could mean she is also working hard on a guy she loves to love her back. Most hot girls who are single choose to be, for these reasons. unlike some single guys who are single and cant help it because they wear jean shorts and know a lot about starwars

Yes shes probably focusing on herself and her career. She has goals she wants to achieve and there's nothing wrong with that. Or maybe she has trust issues and rather be single and enjoy being herself.

It means she prefers to be single. What else would it mean?

I was single for a very long time before I met my significant other. I'm the typical girl next door. I didn't look for any drama or to be with someone just because. I learned how ridiculous the dating scene was and got out of that whole scene in my early 30s. I realized that I didn't need anyone to support me and I didn't want to live by what society dictated. I'm not picky, but I have sense and that did make most people mad. I learned a lot about myself when I was single, about what I liked, what I didn't want and the types of people to have in my life. It was a great investment emotionally and mentally in myself. I'm with someone now and have been for almost twelve years and we have a fantastic relationship!! We're nine years apart (he's older) and it works. Don't look for a relationship if you are afraid to be alone. Most people don't understand that.

maybe she doesn't think she is as attractive as people think she is and she is insecure and not ready to share herself and her flaws.

Even average looking women are remaining single these days... because American men suck. Americans suck!

NOTHING

Could mean she isn't looking for a relationship. She could be getting over someone, focusing on herself or a numberous amount of things honestly so don't worry yourself about it. If you would really like to know ask the woman herself either she will tell you or she won't.