I avoid my mother because she is mentally insane and obsesses over her disorders. Is that wrong?

My mom has schizophrenia, bi polar, OCD, PTSD, whatever else u can think of and she is OBSESSED. She has made her problems her and not just a part of her. She posts nothing but things about her disorders on Facebook that bluntly say she's a victim of this and that and it's annoying. She's never worked... show more My mom has schizophrenia, bi polar, OCD, PTSD, whatever else u can think of and she is OBSESSED. She has made her problems her and not just a part of her. She posts nothing but things about her disorders on Facebook that bluntly say she's a victim of this and that and it's annoying. She's never worked and spends her husband's money on stupid stuff. When I'm around her I feel uncomfortable. Her house is always messy and smells like pee and she does nothing but sleep and play on her laptop. She has an autistic daughter who doesn't know how to read and her husband is a little off too I feel like she could've done a lot more to help with her kid and she doesn't manage what she eats and let's her just sit in front of the computer too all day she's only like 9 but she acts like she's 4 and I feel like there's more my mom can do like with her weight and hygiene. My mom has showed up at my door before with out asking (she has no vehicle she'll just walk). I just don't really want much to do with them because it's just depressing and they kinda smell. I have nothing to do with any of my family really and I think my mom neglected me as a child. Also anytime I'm around her, all she does is talk about past things and abuse and stuff. I have bi polar but at least I try to not harp on it and try to eat healthy and just try to do things to make me happy. The least she can do is try to help herself but she swims in hopelessness. Wtf to do?