Girl band member goes solo, has terrible shady song and music video, completely flops?

A few years ago (I'm not sure how many), I saw a music video on YouTube, and it was terrible. I can't even remember what the girl band was even called (the might have been British or American). One member left for some reason, and she released a song with a music video, sort of revenge style. It completely... show more A few years ago (I'm not sure how many), I saw a music video on YouTube, and it was terrible. I can't even remember what the girl band was even called (the might have been British or American). One member left for some reason, and she released a song with a music video, sort of revenge style. It completely flopped and people joked about it. I think she was white with dark hair and there might have been a guy featuring on it. I just want to watch it again and laugh to be honest