I m looking for a chillstep song from my childhood - please help!?

There s a song that I used to listen to on YouTube when I was younger. The vidoe title was "Anime Chillstep...(*something*)". I remember the lyrics being only "Shake it loose (and let it fall)". I found the original song which is done by Linger & Pause; so what I m looking for is a Chillstep... show more There s a song that I used to listen to on YouTube when I was younger. The vidoe title was "Anime Chillstep...(*something*)". I remember the lyrics being only "Shake it loose (and let it fall)". I found the original song which is done by Linger & Pause; so what I m looking for is a Chillstep remix. I checked YouTube again, but couldn t find the guy s account, nor the track - perhaps it s blocked in my country (we moved).
The video title should include "Anime chillstep" and the guy s username should be something with "dragon".
If anyone otherwise knows the song or could help me in any way, I would really appreciate it!
1 answer 1