My boyfriend made me promise to have an abortion when I didn't want to.?

I'm 16 and recently I have been getting signs that I'm pregnant. I'm on birth control, but over the past 2 weeks I missed a pill. Instead of taking it at 10:10pm I took it at 1:35am by accident. My alarm never went off and I realised that I didn't take it and instantly took it straight away.... show more I'm 16 and recently I have been getting signs that I'm pregnant. I'm on birth control, but over the past 2 weeks I missed a pill. Instead of taking it at 10:10pm I took it at 1:35am by accident. My alarm never went off and I realised that I didn't take it and instantly took it straight away. I've took the pill late a few times. It has a chance I could be pregnant and it's my fault. It was all on me because my boyfriend and I never used condoms. I said I would abort before, but I don't wanna kill it and if I did abort I'll be mentally destroyed. I know I'm young, but I don't want to decide either of the options it's just so difficult. My boyfriend once said he'll be there for me whatever I decide because it's my body, but now he peer pressured abortion by saying how horrible and selfish am I for not wanting to kill it. He said he wants to have fun and he doesn't wanna look after a kid and he won't support my decision if I kept it. He also told me that I'm not able to tech a kid stuff because I'm stupid. I promised him I'll abort it if the test comes out possible because I don't want to lose him. I felt so suicidal when he was peer pressuring me to abort it. I actual wanna die, I can't bare the thought of abortion. I'm so stuck right now. I feel like if you're pregnant it's meant to be and you shouldn't kill it. My period is meant to start next week so I'll know for sure then if I'm pregnant.