Is it just me that thinks Fergie's not ugly?

Black eyed peas Fergie I've seen so many things about how she looks in the past, that she has a cracking body but really ugly face and I saw that she was upset at ugly jibes she saw well i think i must be the only one that doesn't think she's ugly at all. She doesn't look like a man to me. Could it... show more Black eyed peas Fergie

I've seen so many things about how she looks in the past, that she has a cracking body but really ugly face and I saw that she was upset at ugly jibes she saw well i think i must be the only one that doesn't think she's ugly at all. She doesn't look like a man to me. Could it be because she has a great body her face seems not so good in comparison? Cos she's not really really pretty but she's not ugly. How come nowadays just cos someone is not really really pretty they are classed as ugly? It's pathetic. She is between average and pretty, they are far from ugly

In fact in coronation street years ago there was a character called Violet and she looked like she could be Fergie's twin no joke, they looked basically the same. Violet was very pretty