Said I haven't been arrested in a job application but I have?

Hey, so I made a big mistake today at a job interview at Target. So the interview went really well, I ended up getting the job and they proceeded to give me an orientation date for the beginning of November. However, when asked if I had been arrested, I had said no. I was pretty nervous at the time, this is my... show more Hey, so I made a big mistake today at a job interview at Target. So the interview went really well, I ended up getting the job and they proceeded to give me an orientation date for the beginning of November. However, when asked if I had been arrested, I had said no. I was pretty nervous at the time, this is my first Job Interview and I had no intentions in lying or anything but I was arrested and put on probation at the age of 17 for assault. I made a mistake, I understand that but my question is, will affect me and will I possibly not get the job or is there any way out this situation I put myself in. I wanted to put that I have been arrested after, but I felt like I was too late. No rude comments please, just a guy looking for some answers. Please, and thank you.