Should I tell her I like her? Is it time yet.?

We knew each other for quite sometime now. Probably about a month? We’ve hangout a couple of times and I recently asked her out without mentioning it is a date. We talked and laughed.(some flirting) Whenever i made her laugh she will gently pat my shoulder. But there is one problem, we dont text each other at... show more We knew each other for quite sometime now. Probably about a month? We’ve hangout a couple of times and I recently asked her out without mentioning it is a date. We talked and laughed.(some flirting) Whenever i made her laugh she will gently pat my shoulder.

But there is one problem, we dont text each other at all. Even if i do, the chat gets super awkward easily and the chat was ended in kinda awkward way.

So I dont know if she actually had a good impression of me or not. It is kinda fustrating as sometimes she showed signs she liked me and sometimes not.
1 answer 1