How much harder is it to find a job after walking off of a couple of jobs when you’re 20?

Ive walked out of two retail jobs and now I’m trying to find a job while going to college just to pay bills and I just am finding it very hard to find a job, so far I had one interview in a couple weeks and didn’t hear back from them. I know walking off is terrible, but how much of an impact does it have on jobs... show more Ive walked out of two retail jobs and now I’m trying to find a job while going to college just to pay bills and I just am finding it very hard to find a job, so far I had one interview in a couple weeks and didn’t hear back from them. I know walking off is terrible, but how much of an impact does it have on jobs for teenagers/young adults? Cause I know a lot of teenagers quit and go through a lot of jobs? I just want a job to be able to afford living. I’m worried I won’t find anything.