Should I confront my manager for doing something dodgy when I’ve already resigned?

I recently resigned from my job and am one week into my four week notice period. I just discovered that they’re advertising my job as two full time roles, both with a higher salary than I’ve been getting. I’ve worked at the company for three years and have always worked super hard (which is proven by the fact they... show more I recently resigned from my job and am one week into my four week notice period. I just discovered that they’re advertising my job as two full time roles, both with a higher salary than I’ve been getting. I’ve worked at the company for three years and have always worked super hard (which is proven by the fact they need two full time roles to cover my work!) so I’m feeling extremely hurt and unappreciated. I have a good relationship with my boss despite me not always agreeing with the way she treats others, and I was keen to leave gracefully and without rocking the boat, but this has really crossed the line for me and I don’t know if I should confront her about it. On one hand, there’s not really anything anyone can do to change the outcome, but on the other I also want her to know that she’s done the wrong thing and damaged a strong working relationship. What should I do?!