Miss my FWB?

I had a FWB, on and off for maybe 6 months or so. Our hook ups became pretty regular. However we haven’t even spoke for around 3 weeks now. I think it maybe a blessing in disguise, as I did start to develop feelings for them, which I didn’t want to. Maybe this is a way for me to forget them and move on? But why do... show more I had a FWB, on and off for maybe 6 months or so. Our hook ups became pretty regular. However we haven’t even spoke for around 3 weeks now. I think it maybe a blessing in disguise, as I did start to develop feelings for them, which I didn’t want to. Maybe this is a way for me to forget them and move on? But why do I miss them? There was never a chance of anything more , even if deep deep down I wanted it to be. I guess they may have moved on now? I understand It’s none of my business, but it still hurts ? I want nothing more than to see them again. But I don’t want to message them. Maybe I am better just letting go. I think i will block them off everything so there is no chance of them popping up again and re igniting any feelings? I know I got myself into this position, and maybe it’s the best way to get out of it? Help please?
3 answers 3