Do people that are actually sane believe that cristiano Ronaldo raped?

I think iyou have to be insane to believe a guy as good looking rich successful and high profiled like him would need to rape a woman when he can clearly have any girl he wants and has the abundance of Gorgous women from all over the world practically throwing themselves at him. Why in the world would also want to... show more I think iyou have to be insane to believe a guy as good looking rich successful and high profiled like him would need to rape a woman when he can clearly have any girl he wants and has the abundance of Gorgous women from all over the world practically throwing themselves at him. Why in the world would also want to risk everything he had when he was at the peak of his career and rape some moron when he can have sex with any girl he wishes ??? Makes zero f..King sense guys all these feminists need to get a dam life