Where can you report a possibly sports book scam/ripoff when they refuse to give you money but admit they have a major issue?

Sports betting is legal now and I have an account with sugarhouse and they admitted to me they have a major issue effecting everyone that plays about nfls wager grading that is resulting in parlay bets getting taken advantage of. I placed a 3 team parlay not a lot of money but still first team won 2nd team pushed... show more Sports betting is legal now and I have an account with sugarhouse and they admitted to me they have a major issue effecting everyone that plays about nfls wager grading that is resulting in parlay bets getting taken advantage of. I placed a 3 team parlay not a lot of money but still first team won 2nd team pushed and the later game never played yet so I had a bad feeling about it and I wanted to cash out they never graded the ticket. I complained they finally graded it and said sorry we are getting numerous complaints and this is an ongoing issue with nfl but we are not responsible to me that’s basically telling g someone sorry we are scamming you. Fanduel just got in to trouble and finally paid someone out for 80000+.

This company is having an issue too and I have all the screen shots of them admitting to having a major problem and yet they won’t make do. They tell me it’s fair for me to lose money and that right there has to be against the law. Admitting to knowing about a major issue effecting users to successfully cash out early when they do have a cash out but the issue won’t let them cash out because the wagers are not graded immediately. How can I report this? They want to sit there and the me sorry were keeping your money but we are aware you were effected along with others because we have a issue with grading. That to me is not fair and wrong.