Natuere or nutrition ?

I visit a international school in London. The must students are americans, british or german. The americans almost all fat. The british students normal or fat. The germans almost all thin. Is this natuere or nutrition ?

Nutrition, most Americans eat junk food. The Brits are probably similar since they have a lot in common with Americans.

It might be McDonalds. Many years ago before MacDonalds reached the shores of England, I used to travel a lot in Europe. Back then I thought the English were average, the Germans had big stomachs because of potatoes and bread, and the French were slim and fit, because of good food and all the activites they participate in

When I was at university the american students were thin because they spent their money on drugs instead of food, while the English drank beer. If you see Chinese people in China they are slim because they eat a balanced diet. I have a Chinese friend who never ate bread at home, and had never eaten cheese until she visited north america. Then she put on weight.

Nutrition is obviously the culprit.