What would you do if you won the Mega Millions lottery?
- USAFisnumber1Lv 71 year ago
1. Before I get the money I would talk to a tax guy and have a plan laid out before I collect the money. 2. I would pay off all my bills. 3. I would seriously look at charity donations.
- 1 year ago
Rent a super car for the week and ponder life
- 1 year ago
overwatch gear and video games
- Tad DubiousLv 71 year ago
Go to Vegas and put it all on RED!!!
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous1 year ago
Buy a one way ticket out of the imploding United states
- ToddLv 71 year ago
Nothing at first. I like my current lifestyle. I might hire a financial advisor. I know some friends from college that would be happy to help.
- JazSincLv 71 year ago
Pay taxes, sign up for the ACA healthcare coverage marketplace again, move to a larger house,
maybe indulge my retrocomputer hobby more.
- Elaine MLv 71 year ago
Verify it for sure, I just had 45 minutes on the phone with some guy saying I won the Consumer Clearinghouse Sweepstakes, which is 100% phony bogus. He was supposedly an attourney and he did make 3 mistakes during the phone call but the clincher was when he said I needed to pay $1,400 to clear the customs fee on the check that was to be presented by courier this Thursday between 9 and 11am.
Yeah sure, I'm not that stupid.
1. sweepstakes in this country are not international, money won't come from outside the USA.
2. His law firm didn't have the right title, you don't say LLC.
3. I was second winner, then third, then back to second in the course of the conversation.
4. NO sweepstakes charges a penny from any winner. EVER.
5. He called the FCC the FTC twice.
6. He hesitated on key information.
7. He was REALLY reluctant to give me his phone number.
If you go online and plug in the name Consumer Clearinghouse Sweepstakes it comes up immediately as 'organized crime' and bogus on every URL on Google's page for it.
- paulLv 71 year ago
retire make the garden bigger
- Clark KentLv 71 year ago