What way(s) are there to see what's behind windows curtain?

Are there any method to see behind the curtain?

I feel that I have been spy by some assholes, but I have put double layers curtain. But why are they still seeing me? Such that they horn their motorbike when I entered my room All The Freaking Time!

Those assholes are just bullies BTW.

PS: Can a Thermal imaging camera see what's behind the curtain?

Update:

I have fully analysed and the result shows I am not mentally ill. I am perfectly fine.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

For privacy, get a mirror Mylar drape to put in space between window and curtain, reflect outward. viewers outside will not see shadows inside. sometimes these simple drapes are put in south facing windows during summer to help keep rooms cooler, block outside view is bonus. could put it inside window curtains in room- reflections instead of shadows.

• Pam
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Get what's called "black out" curtains so they can't see when the light is on in your room or see through them at all.

• 1 year ago

I can see you right now. Stop doing that!!!

• Joe
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

If you are back-lit in your room, you will cast a silhouette on the curtains.

Place some lamps near the window, so there's constant light on the curtains.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

You are overdue for a visit with your psychiatrist. You medication isn't working.

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

move

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Put reflective film on your windows. Or see a doctor for your paranoia.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.