Has anyone had an ear problem like this?

I have to get my ears syringed like once a year. Apparently I get a lot of ear wax and then come swimming season I end up at the doctors with a clogged ear. Sometimes it hurts when they do it sometimes it doesn’t.

Anyway I recently went for a pre employment medical and the doctor looked in my ears and said they need to be cleaned out and asked if they hurt or they were itchy (they had hurt the day before but I put that down to my head cold and they do itch a little but nothing that made me go to the doctors about).

So I went to my local GP today and she got the nurse to syringe my ears and she looked in afterwards but couldn’t see a problem.

It’s now 8 hours after and over the past couple of hours I have noticed my right ear feels weird. It’s hard to explain. It’s kind of like it’s blocked but I can hear perfectly out of it. It’s a little achy and it’s annoying and worrying me as when I touch it it starts to ache in my top jaw if that makes sense.

• Tavy

You have nothing more than a bit of inflammation in your ear. It will pass.

do u dry your ears when they get wet this may help. I use tissues for this. This may clean your ears as well. Why don't u go to a specialist, there might be something u can get done.