Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 year ago

how similar are shows like "Survivor" or "Big Brother" to real life work place politics?

these shows are also kind of similar to "The Apprentice"? why people want to watch these shows? they are about the kind of back stabbing and gossiping that goes on in work politics? is this why they like these shows?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

How similar are shows like "Survivor" or "Big Brother" to real life work place politics? Never seen big brother and i think i seen one or two shows of survivor. it's like a long extended game show if you ask me. i just don't have time for tv these days.

these shows are also kind of similar to "The Apprentice"? <-- wouldn't know never seen it.

why people want to watch these shows? <-- they have no goals in real life to work towards or a lot of down time or they like this stuff and strive to get more of it in their life.

they are about the kind of back stabbing and gossiping that goes on in work politics? <-- again i didn't see the shows to understand but the backstabbbing and gossip that goes on work reminds me more of HIGHSCHOOL BS..

is this why they like these shows? becasue people watch them.

funny i work in radio and tv and it's really wait for it

for entertainment.

same reason kings had jokers.

• Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

wow you gave awesome answer

• Lv 4
    1 year ago

or "home place politics"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.