What are Spurs chances of finishing in one of the top 3 places once again for the fourth consecutive season?

Even if we didn't buy any new players we still have a very strong squad and good plenty of cover if key players get injured. The only player who was a bad buy was Sissoko.He just cannot be depended on.He will have one good game in 5 and in most games he can't seem to add much to our team.Apart from him,as... show more Even if we didn't buy any new players we still have a very strong squad and good plenty of cover if key players get injured.

The only player who was a bad buy was Sissoko.He just cannot be depended on.He will have one good game in 5 and in most games he can't seem to add much to our team.Apart from him,as Spurs fans can be happy with what we have got.

I even have faith in Vincent Janssen,he can come good if he avoids keep getting injured.He is injured again but if we can keep him fit,he and Llorente can have a good run for us I am certain as cover for Kane.

Even if I would of liked us to buy at least one star player this summer,our squad still looks very strong and why can't we finnish in the top 3 positions for the fourth season in a row?I think we have strong chances to do so.