Why are people so ignorant about depression and suicide??? They don't take it seriously at all! I can't believe the dopey "advice"?

people on social media try to give a person who is depressed and contemplating suicide. They tell that person to "get help!" Oh, wow! Really? Why didn't I think of that??? They tell you they love you, as if that's supposed to make you feel better! They don't even know you, yet they love you???... show more people on social media try to give a person who is depressed and contemplating suicide. They tell that person to "get help!" Oh, wow! Really? Why didn't I think of that??? They tell you they love you, as if that's supposed to make you feel better! They don't even know you, yet they love you??? And then they give you stupid cliches and slogans like "Suicide is the coward's way out!" "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem!" That's supposed to make a suicidal person feel better??? Are they for real? That person is so desperately depressed that they want to end their life, and all you can do is tell them to get help and you love them and their problems are temporary and things will get better and they're a coward and they're selfish if they kill their self! These people make you want to commit suicide! Stupid cliches and slogans won't help a depressed person! Why are these morons trying to give advice about a subject they know nothing about???