Does the FBI call you?

Few days ago, I got a call from someone who claimed to be an FBI agent and claimed to have tracked CP to my IP address but believes that I didn t do it. Regardless, he asked questions such as "If I ever have visited a porn site in the past few months?" then says that he is going to check my... show more Few days ago, I got a call from someone who claimed to be an FBI agent and claimed to have tracked CP to my IP address but believes that I didn t do it. Regardless, he asked questions such as "If I ever have visited a porn site in the past few months?" then says that he is going to check my "profile".

He then gives the phone to his partner who then asked me "If there was anyone else in my room?" and "if it was my gf?". After that, they hung up.

I decided to then call the local FBI to see if the number was real but since I wasn t able to get a name or badge of the two people, there was nothing they could do to help.

Out of this whole situation, my main instinct was that this whole call was a fake/scam due to the nature of the questions but the fact that neither of them demanded money, that they knew my personal info (which isn t published anywhere), and the nature of the questions before calling gave me the chills especially since I am a minor.

I am just an anxious person in general so stuff like this does trip me up. But I do wonder if the FBI actually does call people for stuff like this.