Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

What do you think of Dr Thomas Szasz's critic of psychiatry?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

H a p i K a t obviously googled Szaz and read some debunked l i e s against him on a fringe page without actually knowing anything about him or doing any real research. They don't even know he was j e w i s h and has been gone for a while. They admit they don't want to listen to find out anything about him based on some lies. Typical r a b i d l efty. U n i n t e l l e c t u a l, u n c u r i o u s, L O W I Q, unable to debate or even understand the topic. Just i g n o r a n t l y believing you know everything. No wonder you are l o s i n g everywhere.

• 1 year ago

nothing

• polly
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Having seen seriously disturbed & experienced first hand examples of people enduring acute & chronic metal health episodes,I feel that Dr.Szasz was somewhat Irresponsible by penning books undermining psychiatry

• 1 year ago

I don't care

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Don't know him

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Wow

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

He's kind of a loonbag, but he does make some sense. He's also kind of anti-Semitic, so I'm sort of predisposed to not listen to him.

And it's "critique," not "critic."

• ...Show all comments
    • anonymous
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

gaslighting people into thinking they're insane or that others are also doesn't win you the debate. it proves you lost before you started and that again you have a low IQ.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.