Anonymous

why did my neighbor do this?

I decided to vacuum my car and clean it out. My car was parked on the driveway when I did this.

I used a special vacuum cleaner quite uncommon where I live, it was a canister vacuum cleaner, while most people in the area uses a shop vacs anymore for task like this.

So the next day I saw the neighbor in front of my house cleaning her car out and using a CANISTER vacuum cleaner vacuuming her car out also.

what did I just do? Was it coincidence?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

What makes you think most people use shop vacs? That would be stupid. A regular vacuum cleaner will do a fine job. I own a shop vac because we renovated our house after buying it. Buying a shop vac for the sole purpose of cleaning your car is a waste of space and money.

As for canister vacuums being uncommon: bwahhahahahahaha!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 years ago

You gave your neighbor a good idea. No, you are a trendsetter - it was no coincidence. I am sure once this trend moves down the block and out to the masses, the Shop Vac will be a thing of the past!

• Amz
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I think you should watch less tv....

• 2 years agoReport

EXACTLY!!!!

• 2 years ago

The most amazing part of your story here is that you actually know what type of vacuum cleaners most people in your area use. Really? I cannot even tell you what type of vacuum my sister has!!

I think you are being rather paranoid because I highly doubt there is any nefarious reason why your neighbor is using a canister vacuum other than that is the type of vacuum she uses to........drum roll here........vacuum.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

She is stalking you. Next, she will take over your family

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Most likely judt coincidence. Does it really matter?

• 2 years ago

Clearly she immediately went out and purchased one so that she could be more like you. Can't see any other possible answer for this. So .. that must be it!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Don't look now but you just started a New Wave. Everybody will be doing it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.