Is there hope for this relationship?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about four months. He pressured me into moving in with him after 8 weeks. At first, I told him it was too soon but then I gave in and moved in with him because he kept pressuring me. Since then, we've had a lot of problems. I pay him rent, I buy groceries...I cook, he... show more My boyfriend and I have been together for about four months. He pressured me into moving in with him after 8 weeks. At first, I told him it was too soon but then I gave in and moved in with him because he kept pressuring me. Since then, we've had a lot of problems. I pay him rent, I buy groceries...I cook, he drives my car. I do everything for him that he complains his exes never did. He picks fights with me almost every day over petty things. Then we argue and he tries to manipulate me and blame me for everything. I called out of work last week because I was too upset to go to work after arguing with him. I am seeing so many red flags with him...he's an alcoholic and he's in massive debt. He lies to me about everything and if I confront him, we get into terrible fights and he never takes responsibility for anything he does. I really can't talk to him about anything because he's super sensitive and he acts like a child. We never go out on dates anymore...I feel like I'm living a nightmare and I have nowhere else to go. We fought yesterday because he suggested that I put his Disney pass on my credit card, because he can't afford it, then he blew up on me. He said, "I'm not feeling good about our relationship. I'll leave it up to you if you want to end it". Then I said that I would leave if he wanted me to and he said, "I don't want you to leave. I just don't know how to fix this". I am so stressed out and unsure of what to do, or if this can be fixed.
61 answers 61