Freshen up my realtionship what are my options?

Things are getting very dull. He doesn't talk to me unless he is moaning about soemthing. Sex in same position everytime(me facing away from him). Doesn't take me anyhwere. Asked to marry me 2 years ago but i can't mention a wedding without being told to slow down (we have a child and live together so... show more Things are getting very dull. He doesn't talk to me unless he is moaning about soemthing. Sex in same position everytime(me facing away from him). Doesn't take me anyhwere. Asked to marry me 2 years ago but i can't mention a wedding without being told to slow down (we have a child and live together so bit late for slowing down) christmas and birthday gifts have always been electricals that he can also use nothing sentimental or romantic. No fuss on mothers day. Nothing on valentines. (I do all these things for him). No compliments. I feel pretty shitty and if i talk to him he gets angry and says I'm dragging things up for no reason or I'm spoiled for asking to be taken out. He did all this for his ex he bought her flowers regularly took her on holidays brought her jewelery on her birthdays. I asked why he wont do that for me he says necause he learmed his lesson with her. But I'm not her. So does he really love me? If so how dp i get thigns going right? How do i become someone who he wants to think about? I really love him and dont wnat to end it as we have a child and a life together. What do i do?
8 answers 8