Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

Could he possibly like me?

I’m 23 and I work part-time with a guy who is 19. I admit that I feel very attracted to him (even though he’s a few years younger than me). He’s a very kind, mature and intelligent young man who is studying medicine. We talk at work quite a bit, and laugh regularly. I often catch him looking at me, and he smiles and then looks away. If we walk past each other, we both smile. He stumbles over his words when we talk sometimes, and seems so nervous, but he stands very close to me. I’m very attracted to him but I don’t know if the feeling is mutual. Plus, he’s 19 and I’m 23...

Age difference is nothing. Sounds like he likes you as much as you like him. Carry on talking to him and just let matters take their course. He may invite you out on a date. Go if he does and see what he's like outside work.

I would say that this guy probably likes you. However, I get the feeling that this guy may be a little shy and therefore doesn't know how you feel about him. What I recommend you do though to confirm that he is into you is to send some vibes his way and see how he responds. For instance, try doing things like complimenting him, telling him how much you enjoy his company and talking about places you would like to be taken on a date. All of those send a really strong message that you are into a guy and want him to make a move. Also, try asking him questions that will get him to reveal his personality. That sort of thing really endears yourself to a guy as it shows that you are interested in connecting with him on an emotional level. I really hope I helped :)

Source(s): How would you describe this guy's personality? Is he confident around you or is he really reserved?
  • carrie

First of all, you are both adults and age does not matter, and second of all, he sounds like he likes you, if you like him, then why don't you ask him out for coffee, so you can get to know him better and find out if he likes you also? It is not a date, and you can have a good conversation and see if you two hit it off! I can't think of a better way to get to know someone! :-)