Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers Β· 1 year ago

What's wrong with the Yahoo! Answers mobile version? Are you experiencing something unusual?

The desktop version is having no problems but I mostly use Yahoo! Answers in my smartphone device and when I went to the site it looked unusual.

It looked like the site is being created or is about to shut down. It looked way different and it's difficult to use the site properly. Am I the only one experiencing this? Are you also experiencing something unusual in Yahoo! Answers mobile version?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

A lot of people are having Problems with the Mobile Site it Appears the New Layout that they Applied a Few Days ago on the Desktop Site is making a Issue with there Mobile Site Apparently for now Switch to the Desktop Site other then that nothing else you can do

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Its glitchy for everyone.

Try using the desktop mode on your phone and see if that will work.

Otherwise Y/A is slowly dying.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I believe it's being worked on and that's behind the current problems with it. For now use desktop mode when possible.

• Yes

• ann2 months agoReport

EVERYBODY WANTS YOU DEAD

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Yes, I was having some problems with it earlier though my cell phone. I am on a desktop now.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It has been going on for six hours now, as I understand it. I am on my laptop.

• 1 year ago

I think that Yahoo app got ditched some time ago.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Not the app, Shinigami. The mobile website.

• 1 year ago

Yes

Yahoo is having technical issues at the moment. It will likely be fixed in the next few hours.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.