Anonymous

Just about all of my mom's Facebook friends I added on my profile is either a hothead or a bully?

Should I be concerned?

My mom and my stepdad and their two children (half brothers) never live with me.

I deleted many of them from my Facebook friends list. They come from my mom's church she attends and from my stepdads family side.

Should I be concerned?

• Alan H

She is not a child. Do not interfere.

• g

Should you be concerned about what, exactly? You can delete and block anyone you choose.

why don't you make your own friends instead of adding your mom's friends to your facebook? if you can't make your own then delete your facebook. your mom can be friends with whoever she wants it doesn't mean you have to stalk her friends list and add them all

Should you be concerned about choosing who you are friends with on Facebook? NO..... if you're not comfortable with a person, get rid of them.

Too toxic..follow your mind.

So delete them.