My boyfriend won’t be intimate with me, and I don’t know how to fix it.?

I don’t mean just sexually, although that is a major part of it (if I never initiated, we’d probably have sex less than every other month). I mean, he’s gotten super non-affectionate or romantic, and I feel more like I’m just a friend of his who he happens to sleep in the same bed with. I understand that he hurts... show more I don’t mean just sexually, although that is a major part of it (if I never initiated, we’d probably have sex less than every other month). I mean, he’s gotten super non-affectionate or romantic, and I feel more like I’m just a friend of his who he happens to sleep in the same bed with. I understand that he hurts constantly, and is tired from work (he is a technician), but I just want HIM to cuddle with ME sometimes. Or to hold MY hand. I’m always the one who has to ask to cuddle, or take his hand.
I know it sounds like he is just not interested in me anymore, but I am sure it’s not that. And I’ve brought up a conversation about it a few different times, but he always just ends up convinced he’s a jerk and doesn’t oay attention to my needs, even though that’s all he tries to do constantly. He always makes me choose whatever I want to do, and he tried to do what he thinks will make me happy.
But anyways, how to I try to fix this? Or at least, how can I try communicating with him in a way that he doesn’t feel bad? (Even though that’s all I try to do. Each time I’ve brought it up I’ve tried phrasing things differently, etc, so he recieves it better, but he always ends up thinking he’s the a**hole.)