Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

Is it bad to have 2 boyfriends?

I can’t believe this is happening when before I was crying about being single but now it looks like I’m about to have not 1 but 2 dudes in my life. This guy that used to work at my job really likes me he lives next to me and wants to ask me out and try’s his hardest to get with me. The other day he came knocking on my door but ran.. there’s this new guy at my job and he’s already flirting with me he’s always smiling at me there just no telling when he’s gonna go in for the kill..and i gotta say he’s really cute.. to be honest I’m not gonna say no to neither one..I think it’s fun 2 have 2 boyfriends I just can’t believe this is happening I’m so happy overal is this bad?

54 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

These guys are simply flirting ha ha u don't have 2 boyfriend's. I think it is fine as long as you are open and honest or as long as u r not serious with one of them over the other. Yeah date both of them if they ask then make up your mind. They both might just want something informal.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Don't date them just **** them lol

Be a player but it will get you into trouble I've learned the hard way to never **** guys from work lol

• 2 years ago

U a hoe.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I am ready to be boyfriend number three...3rd BF is the charms

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • B
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

neither one has asked you out, so no bf's yet

• Elana
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

It is bad to claim you are committed to only one person while dating another.

If you want to date two (or more) guys but are honest about it, and they accept it, go right ahead.

• Mystic
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

This sounds like a really poor troll fantasy post. "Try's"? Really? It's "tries". Also, NEITHER of these guys are your "boyfriend". Neither has asked you out or began officially dating you. You just claim they both like you/flirt with you. If one DOES ask you out, say yes if you like him, but then don't say yes to the other if he'd ask too. Just pick whichever one you think will be your better match. You can TALK to both of them to see who you get along with better, but do NOT officially DATE both. That's kind of a form of cheating.

• John2 years agoReport

Hit it right on the head mate well said and you might want to listen to his advice

• 2 years ago

Can i be your third

• so
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

No, it is fine. Have fun with both of them. More experiences are good.

• 2 years ago

You haven't gone out with either one of these guys and it doesn't sound like either one of them have even asked you. I think you might be getting ahead of yourself here.

• Fall2 years agoReport

True lol I’m single and I’m allowed to talk to 20 guys if I wanted to not until I’m cuffed

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.