Is it bad to have 2 boyfriends?

I can’t believe this is happening when before I was crying about being single but now it looks like I’m about to have not 1 but 2 dudes in my life. This guy that used to work at my job really likes me he lives next to me and wants to ask me out and try’s his hardest to get with me. The other day he came knocking on... show more I can’t believe this is happening when before I was crying about being single but now it looks like I’m about to have not 1 but 2 dudes in my life. This guy that used to work at my job really likes me he lives next to me and wants to ask me out and try’s his hardest to get with me. The other day he came knocking on my door but ran.. there’s this new guy at my job and he’s already flirting with me he’s always smiling at me there just no telling when he’s gonna go in for the kill..and i gotta say he’s really cute.. to be honest I’m not gonna say no to neither one..I think it’s fun 2 have 2 boyfriends I just can’t believe this is happening I’m so happy overal is this bad?
56 answers 56