Should I leave my boyfriend because months ago he undressed me when I was asleep and sick?

Months ago I posted a question in which I described the whole situation and most of the answers justified his behaviour claiming that he did the right thing. I had high fever (39°), and he was sleeping at my house for the first time because my parents were abroad. I was alone at home and had fever. The first day... show more Months ago I posted a question in which I described the whole situation and most of the answers justified his behaviour claiming that he did the right thing. I had high fever (39°), and he was sleeping at my house for the first time because my parents were abroad. I was alone at home and had fever. The first day that I was sick he stood by me, gave me medicines and cooked for me. The second day the temperature raised and I really really sick, and I woke up in the middle of the night shivering, naked (without the upper part of the pj, the undershirt and bra) and when I asked him why, almost crying, he said: because you were sick and your clothes were wet and I had to. He gave me dry clothes and something to lower the temperature. He turned off the light and I felt so ashamed and angry at him and at myself because he had seen me naked. He had never seen me naked before, it was humiliating. I'm also hurting because I think that I'm mean for thinking bad about him, because he did it for good, but I don't know, it's like he isn't the perfect guy I had always thought of, I was really in love with him, but I dare you to find yourself suddenly naked and not to be angry or resent him. I always thought he was perfect but after all these months I still have nightmares about that night.