I'm 33 and a man and have still never had sex and I feel like I've totally missed out and am quickly losing my chance?

Even though I've never had it I'm sure it is lifes greatest pleasure than one can experience. I'm not a virgin because I'm ugly either. In fact I'm somewhat the opposite. I've just lived as such a recluse for so long due to debilitating social anxiety. I also have little confidence. I... show more Even though I've never had it I'm sure it is lifes greatest pleasure than one can experience. I'm not a virgin because I'm ugly either. In fact I'm somewhat the opposite. I've just lived as such a recluse for so long due to debilitating social anxiety. I also have little confidence. I was also waiting for marriage for several years which I now know many regret. Plus I was religious for a long time and I'm not now. I can NEVER get my younger years back now and I feel I've missed out completely on the ultimate pleasure.
Update: The side of this is I age rather slowly so I look 25 or so and I'm still good looking. I just look back and think what a waste.