Would you leave your home state for your child to have both parents in their life?

The child was conceived in MN but father left at 3months pregnant. No support has ever been given but he wants to be a part of his life. After telling me he was not ready to be a father to three years later asking for us to move so he can be apart of his child s life, father asks we move 2000 miles. I have moved on... show more The child was conceived in MN but father left at 3months pregnant. No support has ever been given but he wants to be a part of his life. After telling me he was not ready to be a father to three years later asking for us to move so he can be apart of his child s life, father asks we move 2000 miles. I have moved on to a stable relationship and career after two years of being single since father left. This is the only man my child knows and we recently moved in together , sharing a bank account, etc. I do not keep any secrets from my boyfriend and he says he would like to move but that he is a little insecure about father being involved. I do not want to move because my support system is here, I ha e grandparents and an aunt that have supported my single parenting but leaving would devastate them and possibly the child as this is the only home he has known. I don t want to be with father but if it s beneficial for my child to know both parents should I not give him that chance? I m 26 years old and torn between what I know is best and what I think is best. I also have a sister living in the same state and she s expecting 2nd child. She has no family close to her so it may be beneficial for her as well. Willing to talk about this in more detail. Ant suggest ions?