Would you kick out your nephew?

My nephew is 21 years old. 6 months ago lost his job as a warehouse forklift driver. Since he had no job his mom kicked him out and his dad wants nothing to do with him. My wife and I opened our home to him with the understanding that it would be temporary while he got on his feet. Things started going badly... show more My nephew is 21 years old.

6 months ago lost his job as a warehouse forklift driver.

Since he had no job his mom kicked him out and his dad wants nothing to do with him.

My wife and I opened our home to him with the understanding that it would be temporary while he got on his feet. Things started going badly from the beginning. He refuses to apply for jobs, eats all our food and complains about the quality, uses what little money he does have to buy video games and, worst of all, he refuses to shower or wash his cloths!

We can;t take it any more and we want him to leave but I feel terrible putting family on the street. What should I do?