Moving out.?

Moving out. I am a 17 year old female turning 18. I have been dating my boyfriend for about a year who has just turned 22. My parents have met him plenty of times and like him, he lives in another state. I really would like to visit/ live with him. I have asked my parents and have even given them multiple options... show more Moving out.

I am a 17 year old female turning 18. I have been dating my boyfriend for about a year who has just turned 22. My parents have met him plenty of times and like him, he lives in another state. I really would like to visit/ live with him. I have asked my parents and have even given them multiple options as to what we can do, but they won’t budge for it. So I have secretly booked a flight in about 5 days to go one way to his state. I’m planning on just leaving a note and explaining to them why I left. I get abused on a daily by this family, mentally and physically and I have no further family to discuss. I have a lot of issues and I think my only way is to run away. Suggestions ?