Is it fair for me to be annoyed by my sister?

For context I’m 17. My sister is 24 and still lives at home. I love her but I’m getting more and more annoyed with her. For the past 3 years she’s talked about how she’s “planning” to move out - yet she doesn’t even have a job. She mooches off of everyone, and has even tried to borrow money from me. My issue is... show more For context I’m 17. My sister is 24 and still lives at home. I love her but I’m getting more and more annoyed with her. For the past 3 years she’s talked about how she’s “planning” to move out - yet she doesn’t even have a job. She mooches off of everyone, and has even tried to borrow money from me.

My issue is that I get no alone time unless I’m shut in my room. She wakes up at noon and sits on the computer all day. Her computer is by the front door too, so she sees everyone leave & come home. I feel crowded in, and unless I leave I get no time away from her. She doesn’t really leave or have friends.

I’m working this summer, and any time I come home shes THERE. I get frustrated feeling like I can’t even go to the kitchen & make food without her noticing & trying to talk to me. She stays up really late as well, until like 2 am.

Is it fair for me to be annoyed that my sister is always home when she should have a job?