Why do I feel so bad about myself?

Hello, I’m 21 years old. I am currently in nursing school at UT and I work a retail job 35 hours a week. I am exhausted. On my days off I volunteer at the hospital. I still live with my mom because I save all my money to pay for my education. I don’t want to graduate with loans and my mom doesn’t help me pay for... show more Hello,

I’m 21 years old. I am currently in nursing school at UT and I work a retail job 35 hours a week. I am exhausted. On my days off I volunteer at the hospital. I still live with my mom because I save all my money to pay for my education. I don’t want to graduate with loans and my mom doesn’t help me pay for school. My mom expects me to do something everyday, and when I don’t meet that expectation she gets mad at me. I’m in my third year of college, I had made straight A’s all the way through until I recently got one B+ in my first semester of nursing school. My mom was very disappointed in me. I feel like my mom sets the bar too high and when I can’t meet expectations I feel very badly about myself. How do I boost my confidence? I feel like I haven’t achieved as much as I am supposed to and I’m not sure if I even will feel satisfied.