Vegetarian and nonvegetarian marriage- I need help/advice?

OK here’s the thing I stopped eating meat three years ago for moral reasons. In the last year I’ve become more militant and more against meat fish animal flesh. When I got married my husband after year he moved into my house that I bought by myself before we were married and I asked him one thing is if you wants... show more OK here’s the thing I stopped eating meat three years ago for moral reasons. In the last year I’ve become more militant and more against meat fish animal flesh. When I got married my husband after year he moved into my house that I bought by myself before we were married and I asked him one thing is if you wants to eat meat to eat it outside of the house and not in front of me. I told him I don’t want any meat in my refrigerator or on my pots/pans or plates or silverware. I had a pot that I saved from when I used to cook meat and I told him if he insists on cooking meat to use that pan and it still decent pan and last night he refused to cook his meat in the pan I asked him to and he cooked it in my new frying pan I got so upset I just didn’t say anything I walked out and went to the movies. How can I help him come to a compromise because my house was the only place I had it was my sanctuary to get rid to get free for meat because there is meat everywhere except my house. How can I make him understand? (PS he knew all this before he married me
19 answers 19