Friend constantly tells me I am not invited to her wedding. Proper etiquette?

A girl I went to highschool with is getting married early next year.She has always been "out there" and invited herself to my 2nd wedding a decade ago and appointed herself bridesmaid without being asked. I was polite and allowed it since nobody else would participate. She talks about her upcoming wedding... show more A girl I went to highschool with is getting married early next year.She has always been "out there" and invited herself to my 2nd wedding a decade ago and appointed herself bridesmaid without being asked. I was polite and allowed it since nobody else would participate. She talks about her upcoming wedding a lot and always says "you are not being invited just putting that out there" or she will mention where she is registered for gifts and when I mention what all do you need she says "dont buy me anything, its not like you are being invited anyway we don't have the space we are having 150 people". I understand she has free will and she can do as she pleases regarding her wedding. But I can't help but feel she is being a childish brat by constantly saying this. My relative told me this is not a true friend and at being in our mid 30s this is asinine behavior and to cut off the friendship stat. What should I do?
Update: She has also unfriend me on social media and ghosted me several times for no reason and when she mentions how I am not invited its always "dont take it personally its nothing personal".