If your friend paid for your boob job, would you be ok if he then asked to see the results?

So I’m 30 and male and my friend is female and is 27. We’ve been friends for over 10 years now and we’re very close. Unfortunately we live about 3 hours from each other now and one day when I was in town, my friend told me how she really wanted bigger breast. I told her I’d buy her a boob job for her birthday under... show more So I’m 30 and male and my friend is female and is 27. We’ve been friends for over 10 years now and we’re very close. Unfortunately we live about 3 hours from each other now and one day when I was in town, my friend told me how she really wanted bigger breast. I told her I’d buy her a boob job for her birthday under the condition that I get to see them. This is not me trying to be perverted. This is me making sure she uses the money for what she says she’s using it for and the only way for me to ensure that is to be there when it happens. She’s agreed to my terms but what do you guys think? If you were a female and your male friend offered to pay for your boob job, would you be ok in letting him see the results?