My 22 yr old cat won't eat anything but these certain treats and a little heavy cream but any time she does she pukes it up. What can I do?

She stopped eating her hard food about a week ago. She seemed to puke it up quite a bit prior to that. I have tried to give her boiled chicken, at least 8 different types of soft food, baby food, some bakes chicken and some healthy treats and heavy cream. The only thing she will eat are the treats and some of the... show more She stopped eating her hard food about a week ago. She seemed to puke it up quite a bit prior to that. I have tried to give her boiled chicken, at least 8 different types of soft food, baby food, some bakes chicken and some healthy treats and heavy cream. The only thing she will eat are the treats and some of the heavy cream. She is now puking up the treats. She drinks water, uses the bathroom, is still sweet, social and jumping up on the couch for snuggles. She is hungry and wants to eat but nothing is appealing to her. Is there anything a vet can do? What are my options for my sweet girl?