How to respond to clients who canceled after they stated they would be long term client.?

I sold a client a product for a discounted rate as they ensured me they would be a long term clients for many years. One year later they decided to cancel. I now know i was sold on a lie for them to advance of a lower price. But my question is, how do i respond to the client. Do i call them out on what they said to... show more I sold a client a product for a discounted rate as they ensured me they would be a long term clients for many years. One year later they decided to cancel. I now know i was sold on a lie for them to advance of a lower price. But my question is, how do i respond to the client. Do i call them out on what they said to me about being long term or do i just let it be? The point of sale was face to face so i do not have their statement in writing.