who can teach me french?????????????

It's not a matter of who but what.

They say that the best way to learn a language is to go to the country itself and experience the culture. There are apps like Duolingo, Memrise, and Rosetta Stone to name a few. There is always tutoring if you just don't get it. If you are in Canada, the schools teach French to students of all ages so you can just ask the teachers if you are a Canadian student. Hope this helped!

• John P

There are many good courses around now which can give you a very good start in French. You cannot expect an answer in a few sentences to teach you how to use any language.

The best way to finish your learning of French is by living and working for a year in France, with no English-speakers around you at work or at home.

Je ne peux pas parler français, moi même.

hmm...I am pitty to myself. Started learning french since i was in campus . I am invested a lot too , buying books and attended some classes. Sometime i felt down when i found myself struggled to respond to the question given to me. Please help me

There are may websites for that, or books, dictionaries, etc.. You also can use Youtube, even for help about the pronunciation ~~~

A Frenchy,that's who.

• Lv 7

duolingo.com

A French teacher?

Www.mylanguageexchange. com

Question answered.

• JetDoc

Someone who speaks the language.