What did I just see outside?

Last night I was on my phone reading a comic with my bedroom’s window blinds wide open and suddenly I saw a really weird light blue looking thing float around outside. It wasn’t like on the sky like a UFO, it almost looked like a mini drone and it was at eye level. The light wasn’t a dot nor was it an aura, it was more like a weird bent ring shape (I thought it was a little drone at first and that people were spying on me lmao) and I was wearing glasses but I could see the light slowly make its way down even after I turned my head (it couldn’t have been a reflection) so naturally I got up and looked for it from my window and I did notice an odd light but it wasn’t as concentrated as before, it was like it had vanished.

After that I shut the blinds, placed my phone down for the night and panicked for a little bit (until my fat cat who was at my feet the whole time started snoring like a man and it was all okay.)

Oh also as I tried to fall asleep I felt like I was getting slapped on my nose twice with a straw or something? It freaked me out so I hid under the covers the whole night and died of warmth.

it could have been a reflection or marsh gas.

Your Dad slipped whisky into your bottle again to make you be quiet.

heh