I want more than he can give me?

I've been seeing a man who lives with his baby mommy and 2 toddler twin girls for over a year now.When we met he told me he was in process of leaving her . He has never taken me on date and our relationship is purely sexual.He sends me good morning texts sometimes but most of the time it ends up into... show more I've been seeing a man who lives with his baby mommy and 2 toddler twin girls for over a year now.When we met he told me he was in process of leaving her .

He has never taken me on date and our relationship is purely sexual.He sends me good morning texts sometimes but most of the time it ends up into sexting.We have sex in his or my car most of the tine during his work hours. He won't see me outside his work. Every time he sees me,he always wants me to wear something sexy for him.like a lingerie or something underneath my coat

I would like to spend more time with him and go on real dates.I would like to meet up and wear casual clothes just to talk.I've brought this to his attention and he agree that he would like to but its hard because of his young kids

What should i do?