Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

I want more than he can give me?

I've been seeing a man who lives with his baby mommy and 2 toddler twin girls for over a year now.When we met he told me he was in process of leaving her .

He has never taken me on date and our relationship is purely sexual.He sends me good morning texts sometimes but most of the time it ends up into sexting.We have sex in his or my car most of the tine during his work hours. He won't see me outside his work. Every time he sees me,he always wants me to wear something sexy for him.like a lingerie or something underneath my coat

I would like to spend more time with him and go on real dates.I would like to meet up and wear casual clothes just to talk.I've brought this to his attention and he agree that he would like to but its hard because of his young kids

What should i do?

Please re read your "question". If your best friend wrote that, what would you tell her?

Sweetie, you are being used for sex. Yes, you are. Every single word of your question points to the fact that you are this guy's sex kitten. He has no interest in you other than to have sex with you. He found himself a girl who is so desperate to keep him that she puts up with a "relationship" based on sex in a car, dressed up as a sex kitten. Wow. Are you an adult? Because are acting like an immature child.

Your initial words are "I want more than he can give me". There is your answer right there. He cannot give you more, not because he can't, but because he WILL NOT. Why should he? He has this sex on demand chick any time he asks.

You are being so fooled and so used by this guy. He will not leave his current living situation to be with you. He will never take you out in public because that will jeopardize his living situation with his girl friend. And, yes, she is his girlfriend. They sleep together and yes, they have sex.

He lied to you about everything so you would have sex with him. When he found you he hit the jack pot because here is a girl that will dress up in lingerie and have sex with him in a car and put up with being used. You are so easy to lie to and you are every man's dream to have this sex on demand chick who has no self respect.

Think about that the next time you put on sex clothes to meet him for car sex.

This is a question from a troll, isn't it. No girl can be so stupid, or can she?

You don't seem to deserve any more than he is giving you.

• Kate

You should walk away. The fact that he is still with the mother of his children proves he is not serious about you and that makes you both Cheaters.

I dont understand

• Alan H

Sorry but face it. You are just his bit on the side.

Stop providing him with easy sex.....he is getting it at home.

• Caz

So what you’re saying is, you are having an affair with a man who is living with his partner and their two children. He is afraid of being seen with you in public and requires you to facilitate his sexual fantasies. He has absolutely no interest in an actual relationship with you. You are, for some reason, content with this and seem to think it might actually grow into something meaningful.

• KK2 years agoReport

Leave guys like that alone, don't give him sex while he sleeping with her, keep it on the friendship level, if he can't do that then all he wants from you is sex, cut it OFF where it hurts!

you were duped..........move on

Bin him your just his bit of fun on the side, he's very unlikely to leave his partner for you..

This man will never leave his partner and child and is just enjoying sex with you. You will never be anything more than a sexual outlet for him. Leave him and find someone actually available. If you don't, you'll just waste years of your life in this unsatisfying sexual attachment. This isn't a relationship. You are just being used.

leave him and find a man who can be yours alone

this one just wants to have his cake and eat it