It gets harder to walk everyday, and I don t know what to do?

So. It s been slowly getting more difficult to walk everyday. Ive been getting weaker. This started about 3 months back. I ve been doing everything the exact same. I get the recommended excerise for my age, and I do everything as I should. It s just my legs, because if anything my arms have gotten stronger since... show more So. It s been slowly getting more difficult to walk everyday. Ive been getting weaker. This started about 3 months back. I ve been doing everything the exact same. I get the recommended excerise for my age, and I do everything as I should. It s just my legs, because if anything my arms have gotten stronger since then.

I tried discussing this with my mum- she only passed it as "I don t excerise enough", which as much as I would us all take advice from my mum, is complete horseshit.

To put into perspective how weak my legs are, make me run around half the perimeter of the standard elementary school gym, and I already feel like I ve been running a marathon, non stop for almost an hour. I don t even have enough strength to comfor table cross my legs.

Please include answers to these questions in your answer:
How do I discuss this with my mum and make her take me seriously?

Im thinking about getting a wheelchair, how do I bring this up with my mum?

Any ideas on what might be causing this?
1 answer 1