For the guy who ruined my entire life ahead ?

Never have I ever seen a selfish brat like you never came across as someone as you who can go as low as to make someone fall for them you are a hacker I know it thanks for ruining my life a big time I regret the day you were born that god took me to Wolverhampton to meet with you the church bell rang telling me to... show more Never have I ever seen a selfish brat like you never came across as someone as you who can go as low as to make someone fall for them you are a hacker I know it thanks for ruining my life a big time I regret the day you were born that god took me to Wolverhampton to meet with you the church bell rang telling me to stay at Vikki hall when I later thought of staying there I saw the paper I sensed that you wanted to marry me sorry honey but marriage and love are never forced upon the throat of someone I regret the day you were born I regret you entire existence and being the reason you are alive enough for god to take metro Wolverhampton to meet you a selfish self seeking guy like you adios
3 answers 3